We need a completed Personal Form for each child. Please hand it into the Office before the start of your child’s first term. You must update us on illnesses, allergies, contact and emergency phone numbers.
- Please phone school before 9am if your child is unwell.
- If your child is prescribed antibiotics, ask your doctor for 3x doses a day to be taken before school, when they get home and before bed.
- Medicines, which must be taken/given during the day, should be handed into the office with clear instructions.
- All inhalers, clearly named, are kept in classrooms. These should accompany your child on outings and games.
- Epi-pens are kept in the Office in small, named bags. Epi-pens and inhalers are kept in the Coach House for Red/Orange Classes.
- Parents are responsible for checking that inhalers and epi-pens are in date.
For a full copy of our welfare, health and safety policy, please ask the School Office.