We require a completed Personal Form for each child, handed into the office before the start of your child’s first term. You must update us on illnesses, allergies, contact and emergency phone numbers.
- Please phone or email school, firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am if your child is unwell.
- If your child is prescribed antibiotics, ask your doctor for 3x doses a day to be taken before school, when they get home and before bed.
- Medicines, which must be taken/given during the day, should be handed to Mrs Langdon with a completed Medication Form and with clear instructions.
- All Epi-pens and inhalers should be clearly named and accompany your child on outings and games.
- Epi-pens and inhalers for EYFS and Infants (Red, Orange, Yellow and Green Classes) are kept in the child’s classroom
- Epi-pens and inhalers for the Juniors (Blue Class and upwards) are kept in the school office in small, named bags.
- Parents are responsible for checking that inhalers and epi-pens are in date.
For a full copy of our welfare, health and safety policy, please click here.