Where to buy
You can buy items by mail order and online from Perry Uniform (0113 238 9520). They also sell shirts, trousers and shorts for everyday use. Swim hats are available through them, however swimwear must be bought from Speedo: boys can wear or Monogram Jammers (must be navy blue) and girls should wear the Girls’ Medalist Swimsuit (you need to select the navy colour and size)
|Infants (Red-Green)||Juniors (Blue - UV)|
|Badge for duffel coat should be sewn on the left hand pocket|
|Duffel coat [badge from Perry Uniform]||Duffel coat [badge from Perry Uniform]|
|Waterproof jacket with detachable fleece||Waterproof jacket with detachable fleece|
|Smock (Red & Orange Classes only)||Navy blue trousers/shorts/skirt|
|Navy swimsuit (Speedo) (Red Class from January)||Unicorn blue polo shirt
|Navy trunks (Speedo) (Red Class from January)||Unicorn sweatshirt
|Unicorn swim cap for all (Red Class from January)||*Girls' optional plain, navy blue, v-neck cardigan from M&S
|Unicorn swimming bag (Red Class from January)||Navy swimsuit/trunks [speedo]
|Unicorn Sweatshirt (optional for outdoor wear)||Unicorn swimcap for all
|Yellow & Green||Unicorn swimming bag|
|Unicorn blue polo shirt||Book bag|
|Navy blue trousers/shorts/skirt||*Unicorn rucksack [Violet & Ultra Violet Class]|
|Unicorn sweatshirt||*optional for rest of school
- Duffel coats can be worn from half term in autumn until the start of the summer term; alternatively, the waterproof jacket can be worn, if preferred. Class teachers will stipulate which coat to wear on a school trip. Juniors should have the waterproof jacket for games afternoons and swimming. Sunhats for the summer term should be named and kept on your child’s peg.
- Sensible dark shoes, other than trainers are recommended for everyday wear. Open toed sandals and crocs are not considered suitable. On games days, trainers should be worn.
- Red/Orange Classes wear smocks every day, named on the outside. They need a sweatshirt or tracksuit top to leave at school for going to the hall for gym and outdoor games lessons in winter.
- Juniors wear polo shirts, sweatshirts and navy blue bottoms every day. Smart skirts/trousers and dark shoes are required for certain occasions.
Juniors’ games/PE kit
All children will change into and out of their white polo shirt before and after games activities.
Boys and girls require:
- Waterproof, fleece-lined jacket
- Navy tracksuit bottoms
- White Unicorn sports polo shirt
- Navy PE shorts
- Navy long socks
- Football boots (optional)
- Shin pads and mouth guards
- Trainers (predominantly black, blue or white)
In addition, girls:
- Skorts (code SKO-03-NYL from Perry Uniform)
- Short white socks
In addition, boys:
- Cricket: cricket whites may be worn. Alternatively the children may wear
Unicorn sports polo shirt with navy PE shorts, white socks and trainers.
Orange Class’s games/PE kit – *optional
* Shorts for Gym (optional).
ALL clothing, footwear and kit bags must be clearly marked with name tapes.
- Watches are taken off for games lessons and, therefore, should be properly named.
- Coats, tracksuit tops and smocks must have hanging tapes.
- Overalls and smocks should have names on the outside, preferably in large letters.
- Sports kit must be kept in a proper shoe bag/school rucksack and named on the outside.
- Official school book bags should be used for homework.
- Large kit bags are unsuitable for school, as space in the cloakroom is at a premium.
- Lunch boxes and drinking flasks must be clearly named on the outside.