ISI Inspection reports
ISI Inspection Report June 2023
We are delighted with our ISI Inspection Report June 2023. Click here to read the full report.
The Educational Quality Inspection report on the quality of the school’s work. It focuses on the two key outcomes:
- The achievement of the pupils, including their academic development, and
- The personal development of the pupils
The quality of pupils’ achievements and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils’ excellent levels of academic achievement are a result of consistently high expectations on the part of senior leaders and teachers.
- Pupils develop excellent communication skills, especially when speaking and presenting.
- Pupils develop excellent information and communication technology (ICT) skills throughout the curriculum.
- Pupils’ attitudes to learning are excellent.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils develop notably high levels of self-understanding, self-confidence, self-esteem and resilience.
- Behaviour in the classroom and around school is excellent as a result of well-developed moral understanding.
- Pupils develop notably strong social skills and enjoy opportunities to work together.
- Pupils are highly aware of the needs of others and are extremely willing to help each other both inside and outside the classroom.
- Pupils’ respect for diversity and cultural understanding is excellent.
ISI Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report June 2023
The ISI Inspection Report also combines our Regulatory Compliance Inspection.
The only rating that can be awarded is “met” and all areas covered in the Regulatory Compliance Inspection were met with no recommendations:
- Quality of education provided
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff, and proprietors
- Premises of and accommodation at schools
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership in and management of schools
The inspectors observed lessons, had discussions with pupils and examined samples of pupils’ work. They held discussions with members of staff and with a group of governors, observed a sample of the extra-curricular activities that occurred during the inspection period, and attended registration sessions and assemblies. Inspectors visited the facilities for the youngest pupils, together with the learning support and educational resource areas. Inspectors considered the responses of parents, staff and pupils to pre-inspection questionnaires. The inspectors examined curriculum and other documentation made available by the school.
ISI Compliance Inspection Report March 2019
Click here to read the full ISI Compliance Inspection Report March 2019.
ISI Inspection Report March 2016
Click here to read the full ISI Inspection Report March 2016.